Wednesday, June 5, 2013

AAU Spring Show 2013!


I won?? No idea how that happened but I'll take it I guess. Big ups to Lotan and Ann, also reppin' the VisDev department and earning some awards that night. TONS of great work this year at the show and made some talented new friends along the way. Spring Show likes to jump from different venues every year so this time we ended up at The Palace of Fine Arts. Very cool, and very big. I didn't even have a chance to really check anything out opening night because there were so many fucking people... so I went back with Erin and Wala a few days later to take a closer look at the artwork. Unfortunately the school didn't print a lot of the VisDev work because they hate us for some reason but I got a chance to scope out the rest of the school and see the badasses from other departments.

So much talent at the Academy...






Photo courtesy of the great Ian Jun Wei Chiew

No comments:

Post a Comment